Nov 11, 2008

The MNS thing:'They' have a say

People who know me well know that I love Pune. Also I love travelling to Pune. So I was all set for a pleasant train journey last week after a particularly tiring day. Now, I couldn't get a reserved berth for myself and that meant I needed to stand for the next for the next 3 hours.Suddenly the scenic mountains were gone and in came visions of an aching body. And then out of the blues I decided to do something I had never done because it was 'cheap' but secretly I always wanted to. So here I was sitting at the doorsteps of the coach. To my surprise,nobody bothered to notice me.
An hour and half passed and I was joined by a guy not more than say 23-24, smelled of crude jasmine oil,with a 6600 in one hand and a carry on bag in the other. He looked at me gazing at him. I withdrew and went back to examining a blank tunnel wall, wee-bit embarrassed. Then without warning he pulled one of my legs up!! I saw a fast approaching platform, pulled back and had a narrow escape. Before I could thank him he said " Arre bhhaiya abhi tang chali jaati ". It must be the whole controversy surrounding north Indians or it just might be my narrow mindedness, but the first thing that I noticed was that he was one of 'them'....To be continued soon

4 comments:

  1. ehh..as n ur serious...ehh..as in serious serious ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup.. serious serious.. no fiction here.. will put up the rest of it a couple of days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deep,
    Where is the extension??

    ReplyDelete