Mar 16, 2008

Moving into trance

The first post . Not exactly . Actually I've made many attempts prior to this to maintain a functional blog. Somehow I could never manage it.

By the way, I'm Grafitus…

Excuse me for choosing such a blatantly obvious username to be addressed. Two things I'd like to clear out though.

  1. I'm not a Roman history buff. Nor was I bowled over by 'GLADIATOR'. It's just that I like the sound of the name to be used as a 'mask'.
  2. 'Mask', you ask?(the rhyme is not intentional, its just that I'm naturally into poetry ;).. well the reason I'm not using my real name here is that I'm getting excited at the prospect of cribbing about certain stuff in this blog, and though I doubt anybody has the time to bother, why give them a chance. )

Well, to continue with the introduction then, I 'study' Computer Engineering at VESIT in the MUMBAI university… now ,now don't form a notion that I'm one of those boring S/W developer geek types who scare you to death with their philosophy. That's because I'm not into software much. And I'd rather not comment on the philosophy part. Im very passionate about my college, a kind of passion that originates only from the people there and not VESIT, really… A very intriguing post on VESIT will surely follow in due time, im sure.

On the personal front, I'm 19 and committed. Its been wonderful so far and I hope it continues to be so. Its also changed me in ways I'd never thought was possible. I've become religious, for example… and I've learnt to put up with gossip… almost!

Also, I've staying away from home in hostels, apartments , friends' apartments, relatives apartments etc for a quite a while now … So you may have to put up with some how-to-manage-life-on-your-own-in-this-cruel-world posts… I'm sure those would prove extremely helpful (to learn how to control the urge of not throwing stuff at the screen )

Psst… I almost forgot… I admit I'm a pathetic writer, but I'm not posting for others to read and curse. I'm writnig to curse others*follows this with an evil lung-bursting mythological serial kinda laugh*

Until next post then . Ciao…to myself

4 comments:

  1. nice work man..looking forward to reading tht post on Vesit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. follows this with an evil lung-bursting mythological serial kinda laugh*

    BUHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete